THE G-ROOF SYSTEM
The benefits of green roofs, podiums and terraces are well established. Platipus has designed a system to make construction easier and more effective. The G-ROOF is a modular structural and drainage support system ideal for intensive and extensive roof gardens. The durable G-ROOF cells can be connected and placed directly on a waterproofed surface and the rigid system provides ideal load bearing support without the need for a root barrier and other layers. By stacking and rotating cells 90° planting area levels can be constructed quickly. Trees and shrubs can be secured in any location using anchor slots designed within the cell and include large integrated cups for valuable water storage.
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Quick to assemble and construct
- Planting area levels can be constructed quickly by stacking and rotating cells 90°
- G-ROOF integrates with standard Platipus Tree Anchoring Systems to allow trees and shrubs to be secured in any location
- Cells contain integrated cups for valuable water storage (1m² panel with 60% soil compaction retains ≤10L)
- Allows air to flow and surface water to run underneath the cells