Looking for a new challenge? We are looking for passionate people to join our expanding team!
Offering a friendly, enthusiastic work environment and challenging new roles, Platipus could be your ideal next move.
If you think you’re the ideal candidate to join us then we would love to hear from you, simply email your CV across to us at email@example.com including the Job Reference in the email subject and we will get back to you soon!
Please keep checking back as this page is updated regularly with new positions.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (NORTH) Ref: RSMN1018
Platipus Anchors Limited is a market leader providing some of the most innovative and cost-effective ground anchoring solutions for a wide variety of commercial applications and industry sectors.
As we continue to grow and develop our business we have an exciting opportunity within our UK Civil Engineering and Construction division for a Regional Sales Manager, based from our offices in Redhill, Surrey.
We are seeking a dynamic person to develop, strengthen and maximise sales opportunities and promote new products and solutions in the North of England. The successful candidate will be expected to have sound technical ability, high levels of drive and commitment, must be willing to travel, physically fit, highly organised, extremely proactive in their approach and able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales. Individual personal skills should include an ability to communicate effectively at all levels (written & verbal including presentation skills), be influential & persuasive, able to work independently under pressure and also collaborate with others to achieve agreed targets and business objectives. Excellent IT skills will be a must particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Duties and skills include: –
- Planning and prioritising personal sales activities towards achieving agreed business objectives and maximising the sale of Platipus products within the Civil Engineering and Construction industry.
- Acquiring a clear understanding of the customers’ requirements and needs.
- Negotiating and converting customer enquiries to sales orders.
- Proactively identifying and developing new business opportunities and industry contacts to present Platipus solutions and increase product specifications.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers using all methods of communication.
- Researching and obtaining industry and competitor information to strengthen market position.
- Producing accurate and timely customer quotations, sales forecasts and internal documentation.
- Managing all processes to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
This exciting position offers a competitive basic salary, non-capped commission related bonus (O.T.E £45-50k), company car and the stimulation of working in a challenging and dynamic industry.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org – No Agencies!