SALES SUPPORT / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (UK) Ref: SSBD0419
Platipus Anchors Limited is the market leader providing some of the most innovative and cost-effective ground anchoring solutions for a wide variety of commercial applications and industry sectors. As we continue to grow and develop our business, we have an exciting opportunity within our Civil Engineering and Construction division for a Sales Support / Business Development position, based from our offices in Redhill, Surrey. Must live within a daily commutable distance from Redhill, Surrey.
We are seeking a dynamic person to support our UK Regional Sales Manager’s to develop, strengthen and maximise sales opportunities and promote new products and solutions in the UK. The successful candidate will be expected to have sound technical ability (engineering or construction experience will be advantageous), high levels of drive and commitment, must be willing to travel, highly organised, extremely proactive in their approach and able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales. Individual personal skills should include an ability to communicate effectively at all levels (written & verbal including presentation skills), be influential & persuasive, able to work independently under pressure and also collaborate with others to achieve agreed targets and business objectives. Excellent IT skills will be a must particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Duties and skills include:
- Supporting the UK Civils team
- Planning and prioritising personal sales activities towards achieving agreed business objectives and maximising the sale of Platipus products within the Civil Engineering and Construction industry.
- Acquiring a clear understanding of the customers’ requirements and needs.
- Negotiating and converting customer enquiries to sales orders.
- Proactively identifying and developing new business opportunities and industry contacts to present Platipus solutions and increase product specifications.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers using all methods of communication.
- Researching and obtaining industry and competitor information to strengthen market position.
- Producing accurate and timely customer quotations and internal documentation.
- Managing all processes to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
This exciting position offers a competitive basic salary, commission related bonus (O.T.E £30-35k) and the stimulation of working in a challenging and dynamic industry.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org – No Agencies!