New D-MAN System
A NEW Development in Underground Tree Anchoring Solutions
Designed primarily to replace the traditional Deadman such as Kerbstones or Sleepers in areas where normal underground anchors are impossible to use due to Services
/Shallow Soil / Roof Gardens or Gas Tight Membranes on Brownfield sites.
- Extremely easy to use either individually or in multiples
- Simple to lock / unlock cells together
- Cells are omni directional for connecting together
- Unique letterbox style wire tendon anchor point system
- The cells are nestable and packed with our kits in standard boxes, therefore one source supply reducing packaging and transport costs. All can be delivered on one pallet including our Piddler Tree Irrigation System.
- Unique cup shape for water storage
- Tested & approved by industry experts
|Deadman and DMAN kits must have the deadmen positioned at least 30cm below the base of the rootball. Only tree soil should be used above the deadmen and must be finally compacted to 60%, up to the nursery line.
|Unique Locking System||
Quick & Easy Assembly
Connect to Create any Size
|Simple Centre Slot Anchor Point||Nestable for Compact Transportation|
In addition to the prime function there are additional recommended uses
- Build up large planting areas with connected cells, secure your trees or large shrubs with our D-MAN System in any position you require; with the flexibility to reposition if needed
- Protects the roof planting area from damage, allows catchment water to drain underneath, leaving the balance in cells.
- Stackable by rotating 180 degrees to allow planting areas to be built up and providing additional structural support to surrounding areas
- Made from recycled plastic!
Platipus D-MAN System - Plati-Mat
Platipus D-MAN System - Strap
|Platipus Anchors technology is protected by International Patents, Trademarks
and Registered Copyright
Featured Case Studies
- Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 View Case Study
- Salon de Pinos View Case Study
- Media City Manchester View Case Study
- Priory Park Restoration, Reigate, Surrey View Case Study
- Hardman Square, Spinningfield View Case Study
- Great Ormond Street Hospital For Children - The Friends Garden View Case Study
- Armed Forces War Memorial, Staffordshire View Case Study