Deadman System - Plati-Mat
Designed to satisfy the requirements of a specialist market, deadman systems have enabled Platipus to offer effective solutions for planting in difficult urban environments, where services may be a problem.
The systems use kerbstones or sleepers as anchor points and providing that the soil placed on top of the kerbstones or sleepers has been well compacted before placing the tree in the pit, the systems offer a fast and efficient method of securing rootball trees up to 12 metres high.
Featured Case Studies
- Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 View Case Study
- Salon de Pinos View Case Study
- Media City Manchester View Case Study
- Priory Park Restoration, Reigate, Surrey View Case Study
- Hardman Square, Spinningfield View Case Study
- Great Ormond Street Hospital For Children - The Friends Garden View Case Study
- Armed Forces War Memorial, Staffordshire View Case Study