Wire Tendons & Solid Rods
To suit most specifications and load requirements we can offer a wide selection of wire tendons and solid rods. Whether it is round strand wire tendon for applications requiring lower loads, the flexibility of wire tendons make it possible to work in areas where access and space is restricted.
We can also supply high yield solid rods which have a number of advantages over wire tendon. They can provide a higher ultimate load, sacrificial corrosion resistance and allow the depth of installation to be varied on-site.
Both wire tendons and rods are available in a range of sizes and materials to suit temporary (up to 5 year) through to permanent (120 year) design life.
Featured Case Studies
- A1 (m) Bramham To Wetherby Upgrade Scheme, Paradise Farm View Case Study
- Banks Wood, Dowpits Lane Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria View Case Study
- Burgess Hill Embankment Strengthening View Case Study
- Power Line Crossing, Glasgow View Case Study
- White Lion Close, Summerhill, Wrexham View Case Study
- Wickham Market Bridge, Suffolk View Case Study