We can provide a wide range of top fittings to suit most applications and budgets.
A load bearing plate and wedge grip is a perfect low cost solution for installations that are perpendicular to an application.Tilt washers are also available for angled installations. If the finished appearance is of aesthetic importance we offer a near flush fitting load plate that accepts a recessed wedge grip and cap or an inverted pattress plate which includes a hemispherical washer to allow the angle of anchor installation to vary between 0°-30°.
Top fittings specifically designed for revetment blocks and reinforced geomesh are available.We can also provide a variety of soft and hard eye terminations to secure guyed structures and scaffolding.
Over the last 30 years we have developed a large choice of top fittings. If you have a specific requirement that is not covered by our standard range we can supply a custom made solution.
Some applications, such as historical structures, require all evidence of anchoring to be concealed. This can be achieved by recessing the anchor system top fittings within the structure. Once complete the facing brick or stonework can be replaced to provide an invisible repair.
Featured Case Studies
- A1 (m) Bramham To Wetherby Upgrade Scheme, Paradise Farm View Case Study
- Banks Wood, Dowpits Lane Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria View Case Study
- Burgess Hill Embankment Strengthening View Case Study
- Power Line Crossing, Glasgow View Case Study
- White Lion Close, Summerhill, Wrexham View Case Study
- Wickham Market Bridge, Suffolk View Case Study