The ‘Stealth’ anchor is designed to cover a wide range of lightweight anchoring. Its narrow profile means that it requires a single core hole to drive through a stone or masonry wall.
Its chisel drive point and streamline shape makes installation easy, in most cases, using simple hand or power tools. This also makes it an ideal choice when working in areas with restricted access.
*The typical load range of an anchor is dependant on the engineering properties of the soil.
Featured Case Studies
- A1 (m) Bramham To Wetherby Upgrade Scheme, Paradise Farm View Case Study
- Banks Wood, Dowpits Lane Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria View Case Study
- Burgess Hill Embankment Strengthening View Case Study
- Power Line Crossing, Glasgow View Case Study
- White Lion Close, Summerhill, Wrexham View Case Study
- Wickham Market Bridge, Suffolk View Case Study