Civil Engineering and Construction - Introduction
Platipus Anchors are market leaders in the design, manufacture and supply of mechanical earth anchoring products. Founded in 1982, we are renowned for providing some of the most innovative and cost effective anchoring solutions for the Civil Engineering and Construction industries.
The Percussion Driven Earth Anchor is a unique, modern and versatile device that can be rapidly deployed in most displaceable ground conditions. It offers a lightweight corrosion resistant anchor that can be driven from ground level using conventional portable equipment. It creates minimal disturbance of the soil during installation, can be stressed to an exact holding capacity and made fully operational immediately. As a completely dry system it also has minimal environmental impact.
Featured Case Studies
- Markshall Farm Road Cutting , Norfolk View Case Study
- Wickham Market Bridge, Suffolk View Case Study
- White Lion Close, Summerhill, Wrexham View Case Study
- Power Line Crossing, Glasgow View Case Study
- Burgess Hill Embankment Strengthening View Case Study
- Banks Wood, Dowpits Lane Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria View Case Study
- A1 (m) Bramham To Wetherby Upgrade Scheme, Paradise Farm View Case Study