All anchor system components are available in a range of materials to suit the design life.
The selection of the project materials should be carefully chosen taking our advice for each individual project. The life expectancy of the anchor / tendon is dependant upon the corrosivity of the soil in which it is placed.
Featured Case Studies
- A1 (m) Bramham To Wetherby Upgrade Scheme, Paradise Farm View Case Study
- Banks Wood, Dowpits Lane Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria View Case Study
- Burgess Hill Embankment Strengthening View Case Study
- Power Line Crossing, Glasgow View Case Study
- White Lion Close, Summerhill, Wrexham View Case Study
- Wickham Market Bridge, Suffolk View Case Study