The ‘Bat’ anchor is designed to achieve higher loads and also enhance anchoring in soft cohesive soils. Its ability to accept the T-Loc lower termination allows flexibility with regard to on-site anchor system assembly. It also means it can accept a wide range of wire tendons and solid rods.
Installation requires more powerful hand held hydraulic breakers or, in some cases, a wheeled or tracked excavator with a percussive breaker
*The typical load range of an anchor is dependant on the engineering properties of the soil.
Featured Case Studies
- A1 (m) Bramham To Wetherby Upgrade Scheme, Paradise Farm View Case Study
- Banks Wood, Dowpits Lane Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria View Case Study
- Burgess Hill Embankment Strengthening View Case Study
- Power Line Crossing, Glasgow View Case Study
- White Lion Close, Summerhill, Wrexham View Case Study
- Wickham Market Bridge, Suffolk View Case Study